Eddie Cibrian Gets Bitter Intro by Ex, Brandi Glanville, on 'Real Housewives' (Video)
The divorcee uses the opportunity to give the actor a proper introduction.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is becoming chock full of bitter divorcees in its second season. First, we have Camille Grammer who loves to throw a jab at cheating ex Kelsey Grammer and now we have new guest cast member, Brandi Glanville.
It’s well known that Glanville allegedly lost her husband, Playboy Club actor Eddie Cibrian, to country singer LeAnn Rimes, because the women carried out several very public exchanges. So, we fully expected the ex-model to use her airtime on the Bravo show to air her grievances. The couple divorced in 2009 and Cibrian married Rimes in April.
We got a taste of what’s to come on Glanville’s debut on Monday’s episode when she refers to her ex as the “No. 1 douche bag of all time.” Rimes should be frightened. Not only that, Glanville’s entre into the series also rubs her cast mates the wrong way.
Watch the video below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR