Eddie Izzard Inks Talent Deal With NBC
Under the one-year deal, he'll receive an EP credit if he's cast as the lead of a series.
Eddie Izzard is heading back to NBC.
The Mockingbird Lane star has inked a one-year talent holding deal with the network, NBC announced Wednesday.
Under the pact, Izzard will receive an executive producer credit if he is cast as the lead of a series.
The casting continues Izzard's relationship with the network, where he most recently had a two-episode arc on Bryan Fuller's Hannibal and after he starred in the Pushing Daisies creator's ill-fated Munsters reboot.
The comedian's TV credits also include FX's The Riches, United States of Tara, The Good Wife and the features Valkyrie and Ocean's Thirteen. He's a two-time Emmy winner for his special Eddie Izzard: Dress to Kill. He most recently was tapped to star in BBC's science drama Castles in the Sky.
Izzard is repped by APA and Conway van Gelder in the U.K.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR