Eddie Izzard Inks Talent Deal With NBC
Under the one-year deal, he'll receive an EP credit if he's cast as the lead of a series.
Eddie Izzard is heading back to NBC.
The Mockingbird Lane star has inked a one-year talent holding deal with the network, NBC announced Wednesday.
Under the pact, Izzard will receive an executive producer credit if he is cast as the lead of a series.
The casting continues Izzard's relationship with the network, where he most recently had a two-episode arc on Bryan Fuller's Hannibal and after he starred in the Pushing Daisies creator's ill-fated Munsters reboot.
The comedian's TV credits also include FX's The Riches, United States of Tara, The Good Wife and the features Valkyrie and Ocean's Thirteen. He's a two-time Emmy winner for his special Eddie Izzard: Dress to Kill. He most recently was tapped to star in BBC's science drama Castles in the Sky.
Izzard is repped by APA and Conway van Gelder in the U.K.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)