Elisabeth Hasselbeck Writes Osama bin Laden Children's Poem
"The View" co-host says she wrote the tome so she'll have something to say if her kids ever ask about the al-Qaeda leader.
The View co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck has written a children's poem about Osama Bin Laden. Hasselbeck says she put together the tome as a way of explaining who the late al- Qaeda leader was to her children.
The poem reads:
Osama Bin Laden was a very bad guy
He hurt many people, don't ask me why
We shot him in the head and now he is dead
Now close your eyes and go to bed
Hasselbeck unveiled the tome -- which was read in a lighthearted, joking way -- Wednesday morning on The View during a discussion of whether the White House and press outlets should release images of the slain bin Laden.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Taylor Schilling & Laura Prepon Are All About the Details for 'Orange is the New Black'!
- Mila Kunis Shines Bright Without the Help of Her Engagement Ring!
- Amy Poehler: 'Movies Are Dumb & TV is Awesome!'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Shows Major Quickness By Answering 73 Questions in Under 6 Minutes - Watch Now!