Elisabeth Rohm Books Lead in TNT's 'Guilt by Association' Pilot
The "American Hustle" actress and "Client List" alum will play a LAPD detective in the cable net's adaptation of the Marcia Clark book.
TNT has tapped one of the three female leads for Guilt by Association.
Two months after the cable network ordered a pilot based on the Marcia Clark novel, The Hollywood Reporter has learned that actress Elisabeth Rohm has signed on to star. A pickup would mark Rohm's first regular TV gig in a while, most recently recurring on Beauty and the Beast and Lifetime's The Client List.
Guilt by Association, based on a book by the same name, follows three women: a deputy district attorney, a LAPD detective and a female prosecutor -- each of whom end up embroiled in the same cases. Rohm joins as the tough detective.
Clark, who was famously served as lead prosecutor in the O.J. Simpson trial, co-wrote the pilot with Nashville's Dee Johnson.
A SAG winner for her recent work in American Hustle, Rohm's other TV Credits include Law & Order, Heroes and Angel.
Rohm is repped by Mavrick Artists Agency.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR