Elizabeth Banks Sings a Demented Ballad With Reggie Watts for 'Comedy Bang! Bang!'
The "Hunger Games" star shows off some vocal talent in what devolves into a jibberish-fest with the musician and comedian.
Elizabeth Banks and Reggie Watts, at some point, built a Lincoln Log cabin. There was a fire involved, somehow. And marijuana. The rest of the story, well, is really up to interpretation.
Banks, who has carved out a sizable spot in the comedy scene with roles in projects such as 30 Rock and Zack and Miri Make a Porno, appears in the latest episode of the podcast-turned-IFC show, Comedy Bang! Bang!. Which means, of course, a duet with funnyman and impressive keyboardist Watts.
There is a pretty decent chance (read: 100%) that Watts and Banks improvised the lyrics here, though maybe, just maybe, they enjoyed a night of drugs and log cabins.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR