Elizabeth Perkins Joins CBS' 'Vince Uncensored' Pilot
The former "Weeds" star has been tapped to star opposite Michael Chiklis in the Warner Bros. TV project.
Elizabeth Perkins has been tapped to star in CBS’ comedy pilot, Vince Uncensored.
The multi-camera project, from Warner Bros. Television and Conan O'Brien's Conaco Prods., centers on a man who decides to take a more honest approach to life after a life-altering experience.
Perkins’ previous credits include Showtime’s Weeds, along with the big screen’s Big, Avalon and Universal’s upcoming Hop. She joins previously cast Michael Chiklis (The Shield, No Ordinary Family), who nabbed the title role earlier this month.
Phoef Sutton (Terriers, Cheers) will write and executive produce the pilot, with O'Brien and Conaco president David Kissinger (Outlaw, Andy Parker, P.I.) serving as executive producers.
Perkins, a three-time Emmy nominee, is repped by Gersh and Brillstein Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws