Elton John Continues Madonna Feud During 'GMA' Interview (Video)
The singer, who will appear in a Pepsi commercial during the Super Bowl, has had a long-standing feud with his musical rival that started in 2004.
Elton John isn't finished with Madonna yet.
After scoffing at her chances of winning a Golden Globe for best original song on the red carpet Jan. 15, saying the Queen of Pop "hasn't got a f--king chance," (she ended up taking home the trophy), John is still taking jabs at his long-time rival.
During an interview to promote his upcoming Super Bowl commercial for Pepsi with Good Morning America's Chris Connelly, John said he would never do a half-time show himself. His reason? "I've never seen a decent one. ... Never ever."
But, just because he hasn't done the show himself, doesn't mean he didn't have a little (sarcastic) advice for frenemy Madonna, who is this year's performer. "Make sure you lip-sync good," he snarked.
The pair's feud began way back in 2004 when John accused Madonna of lip-syncing during her concerts and award show appearances.
Watch his GMA segment below
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR