Emma Stone Talks Kissing Ryan Gosling, Andrew Garfield on 'Ellen' (Video)
The "Amazing Spider-Man" actress compares filming love scenes with the actors to "apples and oranges."
Emma Stone undergoes a grilling on Wednesday's Ellen. Namely, which co-star does she prefer during kissing scenes: Ryan Gosling or Andrew Garfield?
It's a loaded question, since Stone is said to be dating Garfield in real life. The two will soon be seen in Sony's The Amazing Spider-Man, slated for release July 4.
Stone starred as Gosling's love interest in the 2011 romantic comedy Crazy, Stupid, Love.
When pressed by host Ellen DeGeneres, Stone compared love scenes with Gosling and Garfield to "apples and oranges" before conceding, diplomatically, "I love all fruit!"
DeGeneres also scared Stone, who's spider-phobic, with some fake tarantulas, prompting the actress to declare: "You are the worst!"
Watch video of her appearance below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack