Emmys 2012: Louis C.K., Jim Parsons, Amy Poehler Among Presenters
The three nominees will be joined by Ricky Gervais, Ginnifer Goodwin and Mindy Kaling, among others, as presenters at the Sept. 23 ceremony.
The first round of Emmy presenters have been announced and the list is high on comedy nominees.
Comedy acting nominees Louis C.K. (Louie), Jim Parsons (The Big Bang Theory) and Amy Poehler (Parks and Recreation) lead the list of presenters for the Sept. 23 ceremony.
The trio will be joined by former Golden Globes host (and creator of The Office) Ricky Gervais, Once Upon a Time star Ginnifer Goodwin and Mindy Kaling, who segue from The Office into her new Fox comedy The Mindy Project this fall.
Don Mischer will executive produce the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards with Jimmy Kimmel on board to host. ABC will air the Emmys live on Sept. 23 at 8 p.m. live from the Nokia Theater at L.A. Live in Los Angeles.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws