Emmys 2013: The Best GIFs From the Big Show
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler dole out advice, Neil Patrick Harris dances, and more memorable moments from Sunday's telecast.
Sunday night's Emmys telecast was full of surprises: from upset wins to unexpected (and sometimes bizarre) dance numbers. The show also featured memorable tributes to late stars like Cory Monteith and James Gandolfini.
But by Monday morning, some of the show's most humorous moments were already circulating online as GIFs.
Here are some of the best ones we found:
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's twerk-heavy advice to host Neil Patrick Harris, delivered while wearing 3D glasses and eating popcorn.
Harris' mid-show dance number (not to be confused with the strange choreography segment later).
The TV-show-inspired routines to present the best choreography nominees surprisingly still hadn't generated many GIFs as of Monday afternoon (perhaps viewers were too traumatized). But here's one of the Breaking Bad meth dancers.
Merritt Wever's abbreviated acceptance speech, in which the Nurse Jackie star simply said, "Thank you so much. I gotta go. Bye."
Kevin Spacey brings his House of Cards character to the show …
… and gets annoyed with the cameraman.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed