Emmys: Bryan Cranston, Claire Danes, Jimmy Kimmel to Present
"The Millers" stars Will Arnett and Margo Martindale are also among the batch of talent to present at the Sept. 22 awards ceremony.
CBS and the Television Academy have announced the next rounds of presenters for this month's Emmy Awards.
Representing 49 nominations and 10 Emmy wins, the presenters include stars from CBS' upcoming fall comedy The Millers -- Will Arnett and Margo Martindale -- as well as Breaking Bad's Bryan Cranston and Homeland's Claire Danes.
They join 30 Rock nominee Alec Baldwin, Andre Braugher (Fox's upcoming Brooklyn Nine-Nine), Jimmy Kimmel and Modern Family's Sofia Vergara.
The latest presenters join the previously announced Diahann Carroll, Matt Damon, Emily Deschanel, Zooey Deschanel, Michael Douglas, Anna Faris, Tina Fey, Allison Janney, Amy Poehlerand Kerry Washington for the ceremony.
Neil Patrick Harris will host the Ken Ehrlich-produced telecast, which will air live on CBS from the Nokia Theatre at L.A. Live in Los Angeles. A slew of other presenters will be announced between now and the Sept. 22 event.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR