Cameron Monaghan Praises His Lone 'Shameless' Emmy Hope, Joan Cusack (Video)
THR continues its political commercial-style clips featuring co-stars past and present "stumping" for nominees.
With polls for Emmy voters still open through Aug. 24, The Hollywood Reporter's original short-form political commercials for the 2012 Emmy race continue.
Nominee co-stars past and present tell the Emmy electorate why their candidate deserves your vote, be it with sarcasm or sincerity.
THR will post a new video every few days, and upcoming installments include CBS' The Big Bang Theory and The Good Wife and NBC's Parenthood.
The latest spot offers a nice followup to Ben Schwartz' profanity-laden shill for House of Lies' co-star Don Cheadle -- "I've been waiting to tell the world how much of an a--hole he is" -- with Shameless actor Cameron Monaghan giving an earnest endorsement for nominated guest actress Joan Cusack.
Monaghan describes his Emmy-worthy co-star as "brilliant," "awesome," "incredible" and wildly skilled at charades. He then addresses the elephant in the room: For the second year running, Cusack is the series' lone nominee.
"Vote for us in best show... nope, we weren't nominated for that," he says. "If you like pour show, show it by voting for Joan Cusack."
That's a lot of pressure.
Watch Monaghan's complete endorsement in the video above, and for more clips of actors stumping for their Emmy contender co-stars -- or themselves -- click back to THR’s The Live Feed.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR