'Entourage,' 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' End on Ratings Highs
HBO's "True Blood" closed out its fourth season on Sunday.
True Blood closed out its fourth season on a solid ratings note.
The episode delivered 5.1 million total viewers at 9 p.m. on Sunday, with 1.1 million more tuning in for the 11:15 p.m. encore. Compared to last year's closer, which drew 5.4 million, True Blood was down slightly.
To date, this season of True Blood has averaged 12.6 million viewers for each episode, when linear plays, HBO on Demand and DVR is also included.
Curb Your Enthusiasm closed out its run with its most-watched finale since 2004, with 2 million at 10 p.m. The episode tacked on an additional 406,000 more at 12:45 a.m.
The series finale of Entourage was the most-watched episode of the season, drawing 2.6 million at 10:30 p.m. Cumulatively, Entourage lured in 3.1 million viewers, including the 528,000 that watched at 12:15 a.m.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR