'Entourage,' 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' End on Ratings Highs
HBO's "True Blood" closed out its fourth season on Sunday.
True Blood closed out its fourth season on a solid ratings note.
The episode delivered 5.1 million total viewers at 9 p.m. on Sunday, with 1.1 million more tuning in for the 11:15 p.m. encore. Compared to last year's closer, which drew 5.4 million, True Blood was down slightly.
To date, this season of True Blood has averaged 12.6 million viewers for each episode, when linear plays, HBO on Demand and DVR is also included.
Curb Your Enthusiasm closed out its run with its most-watched finale since 2004, with 2 million at 10 p.m. The episode tacked on an additional 406,000 more at 12:45 a.m.
The series finale of Entourage was the most-watched episode of the season, drawing 2.6 million at 10:30 p.m. Cumulatively, Entourage lured in 3.1 million viewers, including the 528,000 that watched at 12:15 a.m.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR