'Episodes' Enlists 'Office' Alum for Season-Long Arc (Exclusive)
Chris Diamantopoulos will play the new head of the network on Showtime's Matt LeBlanc starrer.
There's a new boss coming to town on Showtime's Episodes.
The Office alum Chris Diamantopoulos has booked a season-long arc on the premium cable network's Matt LeBlanc comedy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Diamantopoulos will play Castor Soto, the new head of the network that airs Pucks, the fictional show within the show. The actor, who played the boom operator, Brian, on the final season of NBC's The Office, boards Episodes after the show's previous network topper, Merc (John Pankow), was fired at the end of season two.
Showtime renewed Episodes for a third season in September, with a premiere eyed for early 2014.
Diamantopoulos' credits include playing Moe in The Three Stooges feature, Netflix's revived Arrested Development, Up All Night and voice roles in Fox's American Dad. He's repped by WME, Untitled and Stone Meyer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR