'Eric Andre Show' Renewed for Third Season at Adult Swim
The parody of public access talk shows will wrap its second season this week.
Ahead of its sophomore season finale, Adult Swim has renewed The Eric Andre Show.
The series, a parody of public access talk shows, will return for a third season with the Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23 star alongside co-host Hannibal Buress (30 Rock).
The late-night talk show has posted double-digit gains year-over-year among adults and men 18-24 and has featured guests including Dominic Monaghan, James Van Der Beek, Eric Balfour, Henry Rollins and T-Pain.
Season two of the series, from Abso Lutely Productions and exec producers Andre, Andrew Barchilon, Kitao Sakurai and Dave Kneebone, will wrap its run on Dec. 12.
The Eric Andre Show is part of an Adult Swim roster that includes Eagleheart, You're Whole and the newly launched animated entry Rick and Morty, among others.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR