Erin Andrews to Co-Host 'Dancing With the Stars'
Along with co-hosting the ABC show, she will continue her duties at Fox Sports.
Erin Andrews is set to co-host Dancing With the Stars as the show enters season 18, multiple sources confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
Along with co-hosting the ABC reality show, she will continue her broadcasting duties at Fox Sports.
Andrews, who rejoined Fox in 2012 after reporting for ESPN for eight years, was a contestant on Dancing With the Stars during Season 10 in 2010.
She is added to the show as co-host Brooke Burke-Charvet was dropped less than a month before the March 17 premiere.
Burke-Charvet "has been a wonderful part of the Dancing with the Stars family since her triumphant win in season seven and will unquestionably be missed by our entire team. We’d like to thank Brooke for her years of great service," said the show's executive producer, Conrad Green, in a statement on Saturday.
ABC declined to comment on Andrews co-hosting the show.
A Fox Sports rep noted that co-president Eric Shanks signed off on the deal before it was announced. Andrews' "Fox Sports responsibilities remain the top priority," read a statement from the network.
People first reported the news.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR