E!'s 'Khloe & Lamar' Season Finale Delivers 2.5 Million Viewers
The season finale of E!’s Khloe & Lamar, airing on Memorial Day, drew 2.5 million total viewers for its 10 p.m. telecast.
The finale drew a 2.82 rating in the women 18-34 demographic, one of the highest ratings for the series. In the key adults 18-49 demo, Khloe & Lamar delivered a 1.61 rating (1.7 million) of the season.
In its first season, Khloe & Lamar, which follows Khloe Kardashian and husband, Los Angeles Lakers' Lamar Odom, has ranked as the top original series in the women 18-34 demo on Sunday nights versus the cable networks.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR