Eva Longoria Gets Invite From Bill O'Reilly to Discuss Barack Obama
The Fox News host calls her out in his Pinheads & Patriots segment for making $30 million but still supporting the president.
Bill O'Reilly has an invitation for Eva Longoria.
In his "Pinheads & Patriots" segment Thursday, the Fox News host addressed the Desperate Housewives actress landing on Forbes' highest-paid TV star list for making $30 million last year.
"Even though she's very wealthy, she still remains a staunch supporter of President Obama, who wants to tax her more," O'Reilly said (video here). "Now it would be impossible for me to ever call Eva Longoria a pinhead. I'd love to have her come on the Factor and discuss the state of emergency."
"The crew is up for it too," he said. "We have muffins! They’re free. They're not $16. And they're free."
O'Reilly's low-key ribbing of Longoria was far calmer than his recent discussions with Jon Stewart and appearances on The View.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR