'Extreme Makeover: Home Edition': Michelle Obama to Guest Star on the ABC Reality Series
The First Lady shoots her episode this week.
Michelle Obama landed on The Oprah Winfrey Show’s final season to speak about her initiative, Joining Forces, and now she’s rolling up her sleeves on ABC’s hit reality series, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
An ABC spokesperson confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that Obama joins the show’s crew on Thursday in Fayetteville, N.C. to work with a center for homeless female vets near Ft. Bragg, as first reported by People. She’ll take part in building a new greenhouse and a children’s play area.
Obama’s episode will air in October.
The First Lady has said she’ll do anything she can to get the word out about Joining Forces, which assists military veterans and their families. The initiative was co-founded with the VP’s wife, Dr. Jill Biden.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR