'Face Off' Renewed for Sixth Season at Syfy
The reality competition series will also get two specials, set for November.
Syfy is putting smiles on the faces featured on Face Off.
The NBCUniversal-owned cable network has renewed reality competition series Face Off for a sixth season and picked up two specials set for November.
The series in which 14 makeup artists compete to create characters and creatures will conclude its fifth season Tuesday at 9 p.m. and feature a performance by the L.A. Ballet.
As part of the network's signature unscripted series, two hourlong specials are set for November, with host McKenzie Westmore exploring the world of body painting. Naked and Painted will air Nov. 12 at 9 p.m., which will also feature the stars of Syfy's upcoming Naked Vegas, bowing Oct. 29.
The second special -- Top 20 Countdown: Judges' Favorites, Face Off -- will feature Glenn Hetrick, Ve Neill and Neville Page looking back at the best creations in the past five seasons and ranking the 20 best. The special airs Nov. 19 at 9 p.m.
The Face Off renewal comes as Syfy is prepping an eight-episode series featuring competitors building creatures and vying for a job at Jim Henson's Creature Shop.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR