'Fairly Legal,' 'In Plain Sight' Premiere Dates Announced
The USA Network dramas move to Fridays for their new seasons.
USA Network has announced the premiere dates of returning series Fairly Legal and In Plain Sight.
The second season of Fairly Legal, led by Sarah Shahi, and the final year of the Mary McCormack drama In Plain Sight will both launch on Friday, March 16. Fairly Legal, with new series regular Ryan Johnson, will begin the new Friday lineup airing at 9 p.m. with In Plain Sight following at 10 p.m.
The decision to move both series to Fridays is not unusual for the network, which has successfully launched several long-running series on that night, including Psych and White Collar. Fairly Legal aired on Thursdays in its first season and In Plain Sight aired Sundays.
In the new season of Fairly Legal, mediator Kate Reed (Shahi) has a potential new romance with the up-and-coming trial lawyer Ben Grogan (Johnson), who is hired by the firm to save it from collapsing.
The fifth and final season of In Plain Sight centers on U.S. Marshal Mary Shannon (McCormack) and sees her making a big decision at the onset.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)