Fox Launches Fall Campaign, Complete With 'New Girl' and 'Mindy' Stars (Video)
Continuing its annual "Faces of Fox" photo shoot, the network has glossy new images of Zooey Deschanel, Max Greenfield and Mindy Kaling and ample behind the scenes footage.
With the official start of the Fall TV season just a week away, and Fox is readying for the month of premieres.
Tuesday morning, the network kicked off its annual "Faces of Fox" campaign, wherein the stars of its stable of series pose for some often goofy glamor shots.
The full behind the scenes clip features stars from returning series -- Glee, Raising Hope, New Girl -- and new entries -- The Following, The Mindy Project and Ben and Kate among them -- but The Hollywood Reporter has exclusive clips of two of the actor's photo shoots.
New Girl's recent Emmy nominee Max Greenfield and The Mindy Project's Mindy Kaling are each highlighted in the videos below, before their series are paired together on Tuesdays, starting Sept. 25.
You can look at the entire selection of photos here.
Complete behind the scenes:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR