'Falling Skies' Beefs Up Resistance With 'Terminator Salvation' Alum (Exclusive)
British actor Treva Etienne has booked a major recurring role on the fourth season of the Noah Wyle starrer.
TNT's Falling Skies is adding some muscle to the resistance fighters.
British actor Treva Etienne has booked a major recurring role in the fourth season of the cable network's summer drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Etienne, whose credits include Terminator Salvation and Pirates of the Caribbean, will portray Dingaan Botha, who will be very involved with the Noah Wyle-led 2nd Mass group of resistance fighters as they battle new alien species The Volm.
On the small-screen, Etienne's credits also include episodes of 24, Criminal Minds, Medium, Charmed and Angel. He's repped by Sandy Oroumieh at Rothman Andres Entertainment.
Turner-owned TNT renewed the Steven Spielberg-produced drama for a 10-episode fourth season in July. Falling Skies returns in summer 2014.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR