'Falling Skies': First Three Minutes of Season 2 Premiere Released (Video)
The TNT drama returns for its sophomore effort on June 17.
Falling Skies doesn't return until the summer, but TNT has released the first three minutes of the season 2 premiere.
The premiere kicks off seconds where the finale left off with Tom and Karen heading toward an alien shape before we're thrust into the middle of a chaotic gunfight between the alien creatures and the humans.
When the group, including Weaver, Hal and John Pope, are ready to leave, Ben sees a creature still moving and instead of leaving it be, goes after it -- killing it with a knife.
"What the hell are you doing?" Hal screams.
Falling Skies, led by Noah Wyle and executive producer Steven Spielberg, premieres its second season Sunday, June 17 at 9 p.m. on TNT.
Watch the first three minutes below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws