Jimmy Fallon, Blake Shelton and Nick Offerman Dress Like Chickens, Cluck a Lumineers Song (Video)
The three NBC stars joined together for a rousing, fowl-tinged performance of the indie-folk band's hit song "Ho Hey."
Call it cock and roll.
With an array of musical talent guesting on his program last night, Jimmy Fallon did what any sensible, future Tonight Show host would do: had the stars dress up like chickens and cluck a hit folk rock song.
Fallon, along with musical guest Blake Shelton and the stunning-in-feathers Nick Offerman, debuted as The Chickeneers, performing their artistic cover of The Lumineers' "Ho Hey," with lyrics sung entirely in the sweet dialect of the flightless farm bird.
Clad in full yellow and wearing beaks to boot, the group laid out the pop hit in the way the Denver-based Grammy nominees originally intended.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR