Father's Day: 'Modern Family' to 'Shameless,' the Best and Worst TV Dads
THR honors TV's most influential fathers -- for better or for worse.
Whether they’re singing their kids to sleep or finally make it home after three days of debauchery, TV dads run the spectrum from good to get out of here.
And in honor of Father’s Day, The Hollywood Reporter has chosen 20 shows with dads we’d love to have as our own to the ones we wouldn’t wish on our worst enemies.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR