FEARnet Sets Premiere Date for 'Holliston' Season 2 (Exclusive)
The horror-comedy will return with an expanded second season in June with guest stars including genre icons Bill Moseley, Sid Haig and David Naughton, among others.
FEARnet has scheduled the return of its first original scripted entry, Holliston.
The horror-comedy, which was renewed in April for a second season, will return for its expanded second season on Tuesday, June 4 at 10 p.m., The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Created by and starring Adam Green, the series revolves around two aspiring horror filmmakers (Green, Joe Lynch) dealing with the woes of life, love and their post-college careers.
Season two will feature 10 episodes -- up four from its freshman run. Genre guest stars slated to join the series include Bill Moseley(Texas Chainsaw), Kane Hodder (Hatchet III), Sid Haig (The Lords of Salem), David Naughton (An American Werewolf in London), Danielle Harris (Halloween IV and V), Bailee Madison (Don't Be Afraid of the Dark) and James Gunn (Guardians of the Galaxy).
"Holliston demonstrates not only the breadth of FEARnet’s programming, but also the broad reach of the horror culture. We surprised people by opting for a sitcom. Now, we’re going to surprise them with the places Holliston goes, as season two really celebrates the genre with episodes that mock, embrace and twist the types of scary movies we love,” FEARnet president and GM Peter Block said.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR