Fetish Group Seeks to Purchase Clip of Nancy Grace Passing Gas on 'Dancing With the Stars'
The site Clips4Sale has approached ABC about obtaining the short bit of footage for "flatulophiliacs."
Nancy Grace may or may not have passed gas during a recent episode of Dancing With the Stars, but a fart fetish group doesn't care. They have made an official offer to ABC to buy the clip, TMZ reports.
The fetish website Clips4Sale.com has sent a letter to ABC, saying, "After viewing and hearing Nancy Grace's alleged "toot" after her performance on Dancing With the Stars, our staff here at Clips4Sale.com, who have a real nose for news, would like to acquire the rights of the three second footage from ABC.
"We wish to acquire this for our members of our website who are "Flatulophiliacs" or simply put, "Fart Fanatics."
The letter concludes, "Passing gas is as natural as breathing, and our members are waiting with baited breath."
Previously, Grace had told TMZ, "As an ear witness on the scene, I can absolutely exonerate myself and Brooke. However, the rest of the cast -- seated just inches away -- all remain under grave suspicion."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR