'The Finder' Locates Female Lead
Mercedes Masohn joins the "Bones" spinoff as a cop on the rise.
Mercedes Masohn has joined Fox’sThe Finder, booking the female lead opposite Geoff Stults and Michael Clark Duncan.
The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed that the actress, who most recently filmed Alan Ball’s All Signs of Death pilot for HBO, will play Deputy U.S. Marshal Isabel Zambada in the Bones spinoff, as first reported by TV Line.
The Chuck and All My Children actress’ character is described as being a focused, nuclear-powered cop on the rise who is a brilliant politician using a career in law enforcement to climb to the top of the heap in life.
Repped buy Greene & Associated Talent Agency and manager Lena Roklin, Masohn will next appear as the lead in the Screen Gems feature Terminal.
In addition, Maddie Hasson, 16, has joined the freshman series as a regular, playing Willa, a manipulative girl born into a family of crime who assist the guys with their investigation.
The Finder premieres in January and will take over Bones’ time slot when star Emily Deschanel goes on maternity leave.
Jethro Nededog contributed to this report.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Experience The Controlled Chaos Behind Cuba Gooding Jr.'s 1997 Oscars Acceptance Speech
- John Gallagher Jr. On The Upcoming Final Season Of 'The Newsroom'
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Gedeon Luke Keeps the Soul Train Moving ; Viv and the Revival Breaks Your Heart
- Comcast To Charge Insane Amount For A Single Season Of 'House Of Cards'