'The Finder' Locates Female Lead
Mercedes Masohn joins the "Bones" spinoff as a cop on the rise.
Mercedes Masohn has joined Fox’sThe Finder, booking the female lead opposite Geoff Stults and Michael Clark Duncan.
The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed that the actress, who most recently filmed Alan Ball’s All Signs of Death pilot for HBO, will play Deputy U.S. Marshal Isabel Zambada in the Bones spinoff, as first reported by TV Line.
The Chuck and All My Children actress’ character is described as being a focused, nuclear-powered cop on the rise who is a brilliant politician using a career in law enforcement to climb to the top of the heap in life.
Repped buy Greene & Associated Talent Agency and manager Lena Roklin, Masohn will next appear as the lead in the Screen Gems feature Terminal.
In addition, Maddie Hasson, 16, has joined the freshman series as a regular, playing Willa, a manipulative girl born into a family of crime who assist the guys with their investigation.
The Finder premieres in January and will take over Bones’ time slot when star Emily Deschanel goes on maternity leave.
Jethro Nededog contributed to this report.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR