First Look at Lifetime/History/A&E's 'Bonnie and Clyde' Miniseries (Photos)
Emile Hirsch and Holliday Grainger co-star in the upcoming four-hour event.
Lifetime/History have released first-look images for its upcoming Bonnie and Clyde.
Coinciding with the 79th anniversary of Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow's deaths on May 23, 1934, three photos from the two-night event featuring Emile Hirsch and Holliday Grainger in the title roles have hit the web.
The four-hour Bonnie and Clyde, which will air on Lifetime, History Channel and A&E, follows the 1930s couple whose crime spree enraptured the American public.
Directed by Oscar nominee Bruce Beresford and executive produced by Craig Zadan and Neil Meron, the cast also includes Holly Hunter, William Hurt, Sarah Hyland, Elizabeth Reaser, Lane Garrison, Austin Hebert and Dale Dickey.
Will you watch Bonnie and Clyde?
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR