First Look at Showtime's New Series 'Homeland' (Video)
Showtime recently greenlit the Claire Danes-starrer Homeland to series, and we have our official first look at the psychological thriller.
The series revolves around a CIA officer (Danes) who discovers that a rescue of a U.S. soldier (Damian Lewis) years prior may not have been all that it seemed.
We get a brief glimpse of the soldier's rescue, his physical (that scraggly beard) and mental state -- and the aftermath that ensues.
Watch the nearly four-minute clip below:
Production on the hourlong drama resumes this summer.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack