Nat Geo Wild Airing Fish Bowl on Super Bowl Sunday
The cable network joins Animal Planet and Hallmark Channel in Super Bowl counter-programming.
Nat Geo Wild is joining the animal bowl fray with its first-ever Fish Bowl.
In competition with Animal Planet's Puppy Bowl, entering its 10th year, and Hallmark Channel's Kitten Bowl, airing for the first time this year, the Fish Bowl will be broadcast on Super Bowl Sunday on Feb. 2 from 6-10 p.m. ET.
The Fish Bowl will feature a goldfish named Goldie, which made an appearance Friday afternoon during Nat Geo Wild's portion of the winter Television Critics Association press tour.
Bets on the next cable network to join in on the animal bowl fun?
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack