New Cooking Channel Web Series Spoofs Foodie Culture (Exclusive Video)
UPDATED: The web series, "Fodder," takes some hilarious jabs at food lovers and the TV channels that cater to them.
Here’s a novel concept. A cable network dedicated to culinary programming picks up a web series featuring an improv and sketch group lampooning foodie culture.
It isn’t just a concept. That’s what the Cooking Channel web series, Fodder, is all about.
Fodder takes a satirical look at foodies and their culture. Not only that, but it makes fun of programs shown on networks like the Cooking Channel and its sister channel, Food Network.
In THR’s sneak peek above, Fodder makes light of the culture of wine tasting.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)