New Cooking Channel Web Series Spoofs Foodie Culture (Exclusive Video)
UPDATED: The web series, "Fodder," takes some hilarious jabs at food lovers and the TV channels that cater to them.
Here’s a novel concept. A cable network dedicated to culinary programming picks up a web series featuring an improv and sketch group lampooning foodie culture.
It isn’t just a concept. That’s what the Cooking Channel web series, Fodder, is all about.
Fodder takes a satirical look at foodies and their culture. Not only that, but it makes fun of programs shown on networks like the Cooking Channel and its sister channel, Food Network.
In THR’s sneak peek above, Fodder makes light of the culture of wine tasting.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR