'The Following' Books 'Oz' Star in Dark Role (Exclusive)
Lee Tergesen has joined the sophomore season of the serial killer drama.
The Following is getting more mysterious in season two.
Fox's serial killer drama has booked Oz alum Lee Tergesen for the upcoming sophomore season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Booked for a guest-starring role in the seventh episode, Tergesen will portray Kurt Bolen, described as a normal family man whom Ryan Hardy (Kevin Bacon) suspects may harbor a dark secret.
When The Following returns Monday, Jan. 20, expect a major time jump between seasons. "We will jump forward a year with our surviving characters," creator Kevin Williamson said at Comic-Con, adding that the story moves away from the FBI and will be more "character-driven."
Repped by Gersh and Industry Entertainment, Tergesen starred as Tobias Beecher on HBO's Oz. Other TV credits include gigs on Longmire, Army Wives, Copper, Red Widow, Generation Kill and The Big C.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting