Fox to Re-Air 'Married … With Children' Pilot
The 500th episode of the 'The Simpsons' will also be rebroadcast ahead of the network's 25th anniversary special on Sunday, April 22.
Fox is going retro ahead of its 25th anniversary special this month.
The network will re-air the Married … With Children pilot -- followed by an encore of the 500th episode of The Simpsons -- starting at 7 p.m. on Sunday, April 22.
Married originally premiered April 5, 1987, with three broadcasts of the premiere starting at 7 p.m., introducing the world to the wonders of Al (Ed O'Neill) and Peggy Bundy (Katey Sagal).
The series, along with The Simpsons, which started as shorts featured within The Tracey Ullman Show, helped shape the network during its early years.
Following the repeat of the Simpsons' landmark 500th episode at 7:30 p.m., Fox will air its 25th anniversary special from 8-10 p.m., which will take a look at the programming that has helped define the network. The casts from Married as well as In Living Color and That '70s Show, will reunite during the special.
Will you mark Fox's 25th anniversary with the Bundys?
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack