Fox to Re-Air 'Married … With Children' Pilot
The 500th episode of the 'The Simpsons' will also be rebroadcast ahead of the network's 25th anniversary special on Sunday, April 22.
Fox is going retro ahead of its 25th anniversary special this month.
The network will re-air the Married … With Children pilot -- followed by an encore of the 500th episode of The Simpsons -- starting at 7 p.m. on Sunday, April 22.
Married originally premiered April 5, 1987, with three broadcasts of the premiere starting at 7 p.m., introducing the world to the wonders of Al (Ed O'Neill) and Peggy Bundy (Katey Sagal).
The series, along with The Simpsons, which started as shorts featured within The Tracey Ullman Show, helped shape the network during its early years.
Following the repeat of the Simpsons' landmark 500th episode at 7:30 p.m., Fox will air its 25th anniversary special from 8-10 p.m., which will take a look at the programming that has helped define the network. The casts from Married as well as In Living Color and That '70s Show, will reunite during the special.
Will you mark Fox's 25th anniversary with the Bundys?
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR