Fox Adds Legal Drama 'Guilty' From Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim
The network has committed to a script from the "Green Lantern" and "No Ordinary Family" duo.
Greg Berlanti and Marc Guggenheim have found their next TV project.
The duo, whose No Ordinary Family was canceled in May, have sold legal drama Guilty to Fox, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The project, which stems from Berlanti’s overall deal with Warner Bros. Television, revolves around a smart and ethically questionable defense attorney who uses his unique methods to solve cases he’s been banned from handling after he’s stripped of his license to practice law after being falsely convicted of fraud.
Guilty continues the duo’s history of legal projects. Former attorney Guggenheim’s credits include Eli Stone and Law & Order; Berlanti’s legal work includes Eli Stone andDirty Sexy Money.
Fox has committed to a script for the project.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR