Fox Cancels 'Touch'
Despite its second-season creative reboot, the Kiefer Sutherland starrer will not continue on for a third season.
A day after adding four dramas to its 2013-14 schedule, Fox has started to clean house, opting to cancel Touch after two seasons.
Shuffled to Fridays for its second season, the 20th Television drama from Tim Kring (Heroes) and starring Kiefer Suthlerland underwent a creative reboot this year with the additions of Maria Bello, Lukas Haas and a long roster of recurring and guest players.
The series, which last year had the benefit of airing on Thursdays, was almost dead on arrival this season. It drew a 1.1 in the adults 18-49 demo and nearly 4 million total viewers on its way to averages of an 0.7 in the demo and 2.7 million viewers, a far cry from its freshman numbers.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR