Fox Cancels 'Touch'
Despite its second-season creative reboot, the Kiefer Sutherland starrer will not continue on for a third season.
A day after adding four dramas to its 2013-14 schedule, Fox has started to clean house, opting to cancel Touch after two seasons.
Shuffled to Fridays for its second season, the 20th Television drama from Tim Kring (Heroes) and starring Kiefer Suthlerland underwent a creative reboot this year with the additions of Maria Bello, Lukas Haas and a long roster of recurring and guest players.
The series, which last year had the benefit of airing on Thursdays, was almost dead on arrival this season. It drew a 1.1 in the adults 18-49 demo and nearly 4 million total viewers on its way to averages of an 0.7 in the demo and 2.7 million viewers, a far cry from its freshman numbers.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR