Fox Developing Las Vegas-Set Family Comedy From Danny Jacobson (Exclusive)
The "Mad About You" creator will write and executive produce the single-camera sitcom set at a wedding chapel.
Fox is going into business with Danny Jacobson.
The network has given script orders to Loveland, a single-camera comedy from the Mad About You creator revolving around a dysfunctional family that runs a Las Vegas wedding chapel.
Jacobson, who last season served as a writer/executive consultant on CBS' short-lived Rob Schneider comedy Rob, will write and executive produce Loveland for Warner Bros. Television. Werner Entertainment's Tom Werner and Mike Clements also are on board to executive produce.
Jacobson's credits also include the Ryan Reynolds starrer Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place and Roseanne. He's repped by CAA, Brillstein Entertainment Partners and Mark S. Temple.
Loveland marks the second Las Vegas-set project to sell this week. Up All Night's Erica Rivinoja sold an untitled single-camera comedy to ABC about a Mormon family who moves to Las Vegas.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR