Fox Delays 'Almost Human' Premiere Two Weeks, Banks on Post-NFL Sampling
The network will air the pilot Sunday, Nov. 17, with a football lead-in, before the show takes its Monday slot the following night.
The wait for Almost Human has been stretched by another two weeks.
In attempt to lure more eyes to the premiere, Fox announced Monday that the previously announced Nov. 4 opener will now air on Sunday, Nov. 17. That will give the freshman drama a massive lead-in from the evening's NFL on Fox football coverage.
The second part of the premiere will air the following night, debuting in its 8 p.m. Monday time period and leading into freshman hit Sleepy Hollow.
Bones, which moves to Fridays at 8 p.m. starting Nov. 15, will remain in Almost Human's Monday slot for an additional two weeks -- Nov. 4 and 11 -- where it has been virtually even with last fall's ratings.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR