Fox Schedules Gordon Ramsay's 'Hotel Hell,' More Midseason Dates
The chef's fourth series for the network debuts in April at the conclusion of his "Kitchen Nightmares."
Its only new addition, Gordon Ramsay's Hotel Hell, arrives on April 6.
It marks Ramsay's fourth series with Fox and follows a similar premise to Kitchen Nightmares.
Appropriately enough, it's also taking Nightmares' timeslot. The recently renewed restaurant intervention series concludes its current run on Friday, Mar. 30 at 8:00 p.m. Hotel Hell debuts the following week as Fringe's new lead-in.
Other confirmed finales on Fox include Napoleon Dynamite (Mar. 4), Alcatraz (Mar. 26) and The Finder (Mar. 29).
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR