Fox Greenlights Teen Spy Drama From 'Bones' Producer
From 20th Television, the untitled project revolves around the orphaned daughter of a CIA operative.
Fox is getting into the spy business with former Bones producer Karyn Usher.
The first-place network has ordered to pilot an untitled spy drama from Usher revolving around the orphaned 17-year-old daughter of a CIA operative who is recruited to become an operative herself.
From 20th Television and Marty Adelstein and Shawn Levy's 21 Laps/Adelstein Productions, Usher will write and exec produce alongside Adelstein, Levy and Becky Clements.
The project is the second female-driven spy drama to land a pilot order at Fox this season, joining Josh Friedman's (The Finder) CIA project.
The project marks the fourth drama ordered to pilot behind Greg Berlanti's Guilty, Kevin Williamson's untitled serial killer drama and Friedman's spy piece.
Usher, whose credits also include Prison Break and The Playboy Club, is repped by UTA.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR