Fox's Greg Kinnear Starrer 'Rake' Enlists 'Edge of Darkness' Actress
Bojana Novakovic, whose credits include ABC's miniseries "Marking Time," will play a love interest for Kinnear's Keegan.
Fox's Rake has found a love interest for Greg Kinnear.
Edge of Darkness alum Bojana Novakovic has landed the role of Mikki in the adaptation of the Australian series about a brilliant but self-destructive criminal defense lawyer named Keegan Joye.
Novakovic will play a pretty, smart, spunky, grounded and tender-but-tough chameleon. When we first meet Mikki, she's a high-priced prostitute with a five-year "relationship" with Kinnear's Keegan. In spite of the fact that he's in love with her, she has a bigger plan. She chose her current life in order to pay for law school and has a way of cutting through the crap and telling the truth -- especially to Keegan.
She joins a cast that includes Miranda Otto as Keegan's ex-wife and Necar Zadegan as one of his best friends.
Novakovic's credits include Satisfaction, The Cooks and ABC's miniseries Marking Time. On the feature side, she also appeared in Drag Me to Hell, Devil and the upcoming Shadows From the Sky. She's repped by CAA and Management 360.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR