Fox Renews Gordon Ramsay's 'Hotel Hell' for Second Season
Ahead of Monday's season finale, the reality show ranks as the summer's top new series across several key demographics.
Fox has renewed Gordon Ramsay's Hotel Hell for a second season.
The network said Friday that the award-winning chef and hospitality expert will be back for a second year to help save struggling establishments across the country.
"With Hotel Hell, Gordon has proved once again that he’s one of the most successful and appealing personalities on television," said Mike Darnell, Fox's president of alternative entertainment. "He delivered an amazing new show for us this summer that fans immediately embraced, and I can’t wait for him to get started on an even more exciting season two."
The six-episode season, which concludes Monday, is fresh off a summer high, posting a 15 percent week-over-week growth in the coveted adults 18-49 demographic. Overall, Hotel Hell ranks as the summer's No. 1 new series among adults 18-49, 18-34, 25-54 and women 18-49, 25-54 and all key male demos, scoring as one of the top 10 shows overall this summer in the key demo.
"The response to Hotel Hell has been truly extraordinary, and we’re really excited to have the opportunity to turn around many more hotels in dire need of intervention,” Ramsay said.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)