Fox Moves 'The Finder' to Fridays, Delays Episodes Until April
The "Bones" spinoff will take a month off the air after the March 8 episode, airing the remainder of its freshman season starting April 6.
If you're looking for Fox's The Finder, you won't see it in its current timeslot for long.
After the Mar. 8 spring finale, the network announced that the freshman drama will move to Fridays. The Bones spin-off, which has posted lackluster retention from its strong American Idol lead-in, will take a month off the air, before resuming its season on April 6.
The news comes just days after Fox announced a midseason shuffle that would break up The Finder's run. It also marked a move for its parent series, which loses its Thursday slot to Kiefer Sutherland's Touch. Bones will now air Mondays at 8:00 p.m. when it returns.
Though stronger than Fox's other midseason drama, Alcatraz, the most recent episode of The Finder only pulled a 2.0 rating among adults 18-49 and 6.22 million viewers after American Idol.
The series was created by Bones showrunner Hart Hanson and stars Geoff Stults as a man with the gift to locate anything.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram