Fox News' Sean Hannity to Interview George Zimmerman
The news anchor sits down with the suspected Trayvon Martin killer in an interview to air Wednesday night.
Fox News' Sean Hannity has nabbed the first TV interview with George Zimmerman, who stands accused of killing Florida teen Trayvon Martin.
The hour-long sitdown will air Wednesday night at 9 p.m. ET, according to Fox News Channel.
Zimmerman will open up about what happened the night he allegedly fatally shot Martin last February while on duty as a neighborhood watchman. His defense lawyer, Mark O'Mara, will also join the interview to discuss the case and "rumors circulating about the bail donations and hidden money," said Fox.
Zimmerman had initially claimed self-defense, while Martin's parents decried the tragic incident as an act of racial profiling, along with millions of outraged supporters.
In April, Zimmerman was charged with the second-degree murder of Martin.
That same month, Hannity -- in hot pursuit of an interview -- spoke with Zimmerman off the record but would not disclose what the two talked about. He later interviewed Zimmerman's father, who alleged Martin attacked his son.
On Tuesday, Fox News shot down reports that Hannity offered to pay Zimmernan's legal bills.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR