Fox Picks Up Comedy From 'MadTV' Writer, ABC Studios (Exclusive)
Brillstein Television's JoAnn Alfano will executive produce Scott King's "The After Wife."
MadTV’s Scott King has sold his second project this development season.
Fox has picked up The After Wife, from ABC Studios and King, with Brillstein Television’s JoAnn Alfano set to executive produce.
The comedy revolves around four people, all of whose marriages ended due to various scandals, who meet and bond together. King, whose credits include Logo’s The Big Gay Sketch Show, So Random and Sherri, will pen the project and executive produce alongside former Lifetime executive Alfano.
In addition, the APA-repped King has signed with Anonymous Content for representation.
King has also sold Stuck in Reverse to ABC. The ABC Studios project, executive produced by Mark Gordon and the Mark Gordon Co.’s Andrea Shay, revolves around a father who has a near-death experience must heal his old wounds with his children.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR