Fox Pushes Layoff Show, 'So You Think You Can Dance' Gets 2-Night Premiere
Now titled "Toxic Bosses: Does Someone Have to Go?," the reality show will get a late May start.
Fox announced a few adjustments to its summer launch schedule on Monday, giving the 10th season of So You Think You Can Dance a two-night opener.
The competition show will still return on Tuesday, May 14, at 8 p.m., only now it gets a two-night premiere with an additional Wednesday episode on May 15 at 9 p.m.
That hour was originally supposed to be for the layoff reality show Toxic Office: Does Someone Have to Go? The series will now bow Thursday, May 23 at 9 p.m.
It loses its American Idol finale lead in the move -- and will now air after Hell's Kitchen. The series received a six-episode order in late 2012. It follows employees at different offices given the chance to manage their troubling companies.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR