Fox Shifts 'Raising Hope,' 'Teenage Daughter' Returns to Schedule
The network's two-hour comedy block begins March 6.
Fox is making some changes to its new two-hour comedy block this March, while Glee is on hiatus.
Beginning Tuesday, March 6, Raising Hope will lead off the the night with its new time slot premiere at 8 p.m., followed by the return of I Hate My Teenage Daughter at 8:30 p.m. Teenage Daughter, which has only aired four episodes, has been off the air since Dec. 21 and Hope normally follows New Girl.
Anchoring the 9 p.m slot, New Girl continues with new episodes followed by the season premiere of Breaking In at 9:30 p.m.
In December, Fox released its midseason schedule announcing that Breaking In would air following New Girl encores in the 8 p.m. hour, followed by New Girl and Hope.
Glee will air its winter finale on Feb. 21 before returning with new episodes April 10.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game