Fox Shifts 'Raising Hope,' 'Teenage Daughter' Returns to Schedule
The network's two-hour comedy block begins March 6.
Fox is making some changes to its new two-hour comedy block this March, while Glee is on hiatus.
Beginning Tuesday, March 6, Raising Hope will lead off the the night with its new time slot premiere at 8 p.m., followed by the return of I Hate My Teenage Daughter at 8:30 p.m. Teenage Daughter, which has only aired four episodes, has been off the air since Dec. 21 and Hope normally follows New Girl.
Anchoring the 9 p.m slot, New Girl continues with new episodes followed by the season premiere of Breaking In at 9:30 p.m.
In December, Fox released its midseason schedule announcing that Breaking In would air following New Girl encores in the 8 p.m. hour, followed by New Girl and Hope.
Glee will air its winter finale on Feb. 21 before returning with new episodes April 10.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)