Fox Shifts 'Raising Hope,' 'Teenage Daughter' Returns to Schedule
The network's two-hour comedy block begins March 6.
Fox is making some changes to its new two-hour comedy block this March, while Glee is on hiatus.
Beginning Tuesday, March 6, Raising Hope will lead off the the night with its new time slot premiere at 8 p.m., followed by the return of I Hate My Teenage Daughter at 8:30 p.m. Teenage Daughter, which has only aired four episodes, has been off the air since Dec. 21 and Hope normally follows New Girl.
Anchoring the 9 p.m slot, New Girl continues with new episodes followed by the season premiere of Breaking In at 9:30 p.m.
In December, Fox released its midseason schedule announcing that Breaking In would air following New Girl encores in the 8 p.m. hour, followed by New Girl and Hope.
Glee will air its winter finale on Feb. 21 before returning with new episodes April 10.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR