Fox Renews Gordon Ramsay's 'MasterChef'
The reality series will return for a third season.
Gordon Ramsay continues to whet Fox’s appetite.
The network has renewed Ramsay’s MasterChef for a third season.
The unscripted series, adapted from the BBC format, features Ramsay, Joe Bastianich and Graham Elliot as judges on a quest to find the best amateur chef in America.
Last month’s two-hour season finale was up 30 percent compared with its Season 1 finale, drawing 6.5 million total viewers and a 2.6 rating in the advertiser-coveted adults 18-49 demographic.
All three judges will return for the third season, with open casting calls set to begin Oct. 29 in Los Angeles, with additional dates set for Boston, Miami, Atlanta, Washington, Austin, Chicago, Seattle, New York and San Francisco.
In addition to MasterChef, Ramsay also stars in Fox’s Hell’s Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares and the recently green-lit Hotel Hell coming up.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)