Fox Renews Gordon Ramsay's 'MasterChef'
The reality series will return for a third season.
Gordon Ramsay continues to whet Fox’s appetite.
The network has renewed Ramsay’s MasterChef for a third season.
The unscripted series, adapted from the BBC format, features Ramsay, Joe Bastianich and Graham Elliot as judges on a quest to find the best amateur chef in America.
Last month’s two-hour season finale was up 30 percent compared with its Season 1 finale, drawing 6.5 million total viewers and a 2.6 rating in the advertiser-coveted adults 18-49 demographic.
All three judges will return for the third season, with open casting calls set to begin Oct. 29 in Los Angeles, with additional dates set for Boston, Miami, Atlanta, Washington, Austin, Chicago, Seattle, New York and San Francisco.
In addition to MasterChef, Ramsay also stars in Fox’s Hell’s Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares and the recently green-lit Hotel Hell coming up.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR