Fox Shifts 'Touch' Premiere Date, Moves 'Bones' to Mondays
UPDATED: The network is making some scheduling changes to its spring lineup, opting to give the Kiefer Sutherland drama a post-"Idol" slot.
Fox is rejiggering its spring lineup.
After a strong showing in a special sneak preview, Fox has slotted Touch, created by Heroes' Tim Kring and starring Kiefer Sutherland, in the post-American Idol time slot starting March 22. The drama will air at 9 p.m. Thursdays, following the results shows. An encore of the Touch preview will play March 15 in the same time period.
Touch originally had been scheduled to launch at 9 p.m. Monday, March 19.
Veteran procedural Bones will shift to 8 p.m. Mondays from Thursdays beginning April 2, with medical drama House -- ramping up the final episodes leading up to its series finale -- following at 9 p.m. Bones star David Boreanaz sent a coy tweet at around 1:30 p.m. PST on Monday, when he wrote to his more than 250,000 followers: "Monday Nights will never be the same:) #Bones."
Fox also will air a two-hour retrospective on House's eight-season run at 8 p.m. Monday, May 21, followed by the finale.
To celebrate the Fox's silver anniversary, the network has slotted Fox's 25th Anniversary Special for 8-10 p.m. Sunday, April 22.
The midseason Bones spinoff The Finder broadcasts its spring finale at 9 p.m. Thursday, March 8, before returning later this season with originals. Alcatraz ends its first season with a two-hour finale from 8-10 p.m. Monday, March 26.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR